Re: Northern pricipality

In a message dated 98-02-19 12:43:29 EST, lindahl@pbm.com writes:

<< The atlantia list is archived; you can look through the archive and
 find his posting about as easily as I can. As I said, I am still tired
 of the discussion from last time, and I am not offering to discuss the
 issue now.

 -- gb >>

Suit yourself. From your last post, it just sounded
to me as though you felt that some important points
were not being addressed on the Principality web page.
I'd just like to be certain that we all get a chance to
hear everyone's concerns.

But you may be right, perhaps dredging up points from
a discussion several years ago is not worth the effort.

Peace,
branwynn ottersby