Highland Foorde

Poster: Nordaim <samann@cs.millersv.edu>

	Hello All

	I am sending this out just to gather some information, primarily
about the Shire of Highland Foorde, the area of my permanent residency.  I
attended several of the open events held by Highland Foorde at the
Hagerstown City Park over the years and at the last on I attended asked
for information.  What can I say, I have not been able to find it, it has
been sometime.  If anyone out there is from the Shire of Highland Foorde
and can tell me where you hold your general meetings (and where, somewhere
in Frederick if I remember correctly) and who to contact about recieving a
copy of the newsletter I will be very appreciative.
	If anyone else has infomation that may be useful to me
specifically about the Kingdom of Atlantia, or their own shire/baronies/et
cetera, I will thank you in advance for sharing such information to me.

	Thanks,

	Scott