Principality discussion list vs Merry Rose

Poster: "Karen Lyons-McGann" <dvkld.dev@mhs.unc.edu>

Gentles,

I'd appreciate it if the Principality discussion group returned to their
private room in the back of the tavern.  The only reason the topic is
active on the MR is because of a cross posting and follow-ups to it.  (At
least, that's how it looks when I check out the headers and the
postdate/time on messages in my in-box.)  It's interesting and all, but
Merry Rose postings alone are distracting enough at work, without the
additional traffic caused by the Principality discussion.

Anne