Re: Principality discussion list vs Merry Rose

Poster: "Erica Stark" <ejstark@hotmail.com>

I believe some of the postings come from inattention on the part of the
posters (I received your missive from both the TNNP list and the
Merryrose), but I also feel many of the TNNP issues are of as much
relevance to the kingdom list as 1)an announcement of a class to be held
at an upcoming group meeting or 2) a description of an article in a
mundane magazine on how to make a particular medieval table. Both were
very on-topic, but of limited interest to me personally.

Erica

>Poster: "Karen Lyons-McGann" <dvkld.dev@mhs.unc.edu>
>
>Gentles,
>
>I'd appreciate it if the Principality discussion group returned to
their
>private room in the back of the tavern.  The only reason the topic is
>active on the MR is because of a cross posting and follow-ups to it.
(At