MoL class @ Buckston

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

Good Gentles of Windmasters' Keep and the Merry Rose,

Lady Aislinn de Bhulbh has graciously agreed to teach a class for
prospective MoLs on February 24, at Buckston-on-Eno's  weekly meeting. This
meeting begins at 7:15 and is held at St Philip's Episcopal Church, 403
East Main Street, Durham, NC. All are welcome but Lady Aislinn will need to
know how many plan to come so she can have enough materials. Please contact
Lady Ysolt, nancyad@mindspring.com or 919-489-6662, to add your name to the
list or if the directions don't work from your departure point.

>From the east and I-40 take the Durham Freeway (Rte 147) to Durham. Take
the Roxboro St. exit. At the light at end of the exit ramp, turn right onto
Roxboro Rd. Main Street is the second light, just after you go under the
bridge. ***Turn right and then take the first left onto Queen St. and then
a left into the parking lot. Enter the building through the iron gate into
the garden. We meet in the Parlour about half-way down the hall on the main
floor.

>From the west and Rte 15/501, take the exit onto the Durham Freeway
(Rte147). Exit at the Mangum and Roxboro St. exit. At the second light move
the the far left lane and turn left onto Roxboro St. Main St. is at the
third light, just after you go under the second bridge. Continue from ***
above.

In service,
Ysolt

Nancy A. Davis