Re: TNNP

Poster: Robert J Welenc <rjwelenc@erols.com>

for
>the subsription address to the TNNP list.  It would be kind of you
>post that again in the Merry Rose.
>
>Respectfully,
>
>Anne

Gladly, M'lady.  Those who wish to subscribe should be
aware that it can be VERY busy!  There were 30 messages
posted yesterday, and 79 on Wednesday, and 35 on Tuesday.
About 60 so far today.

To subscribe to the principality discussion list send an email to:

	Listserv@agent.infodata.com

The body of the message should read as follows:

         subscribe principality_discussion "email address" "sca name"

Direct any questions to Luther@agent.infodata.com.

An extremely unofficial web page for the discussion of TNNP is now up
at:

http://members.aol.com/garyh2018/mw1/Home.html

There are maps, links to the archives of the TNNP list, and a number
of other interesting things.

The TNNP Heraldry page is located at

	http://www.spiaggia.org/tnnp

There you will find information that has been tossed about on the
Heraldry list for the last few weeks, including names and armory
suggestions.

Alanna Volchevo Lesa
Partan Pursuivant, Barony of Lochmere
Laurel Minion