Re: TNNP

Poster: Gilly <KatieMorag@worldnet.att.net>

At 13:07 22-2-98 -0500, Lord Gregory Blount wrote:
>> I agree that this should be discussed in this forum which is THE list
>> group for the Kingdom.  Putting things in the "back room" only
>> reinforces the notion of Us vs Them
>> in the kingdom.
>
>I strongly disagree. This "back room" is open to all and is well
>advertised. If I wanted to discuss TNNP, I know where to go. I don't,
>but I still want to be on the Atlantia mailing list. Your proposal
>would result in many people quitting this list.

Why not just tag-and-delete everything with "TNNP" in the subject line?

As a compromise: Is the TNNP list available in digest form?  If so, add the
Merry Rose as a subscriber to the TNNP Digest - that way, the principality
discussion is available at the Rose, but it would be a lot easier for people
to delete the digests than to delete all the individual messages.

Alasdair mac Iain