Re: Medieval rudeness

Poster: Odinson13@aol.com

M'Lords and Ladys,

I did not mean to suggest we needed enforcers, we barbarian type really get
annoyed at being forced to do anything! I only meant the law reads simple
enough for anyone to understand. Also I agree with the statemeant in the
letter that suggested a polite private reminder is the best approach. No one
likes to be embarrassed.

If that doesn't work, then you can call in a fine Norse warrior who could run
the craven varlet thruogh with their fine sword!

In Service,
Odinson