Game Boards

Poster: "Marie Stewart" <stewart@faculty.law.duke.edu>

Greetings all -

gameboards.

I have found several good examples at the Metropolitan in NY.
Have you checked their archives on line?

I have several examples of inlaid and wooden gameboards...  (well,
I am a woodworker, go figure)  Most of what I have seen have
been of this variety... then again I wasn't really looking for
others.  So in short... I would be happy to pass along what resources
I have...

Talk to you later.
Bridgette Kelly MacLean
The MacLean of Atlantia