re:Picking the King

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

Falcone, I could not thank you for a better straight line.

You can pick your nose (regarless of whether or not it is brown). You
cannot pick the king (but you can give him beer). And you should
definately not pick the King's nose (unless he so commands it - still
I'd still think twice about it.)

Assuming you really could get the politics and hard feelings out of the
way - wouldn't it be cool to have a Crown War? I think I could win that
way. Yeah cool.

hugs & kisses
Emperor Efenwealt (really "Your Holiness" is fine)

p.s. For anyone who cares, this is my new regular e-mail address.