Knights What's Required

Poster: Elizabeth Howe <unknown@dpnet.net>

>From reading this list for the past few months, it appears that in order
to be a Knight one must first be better than most Knights that they
battle.  From all the posts I have read they say that one just becoming
a Knight must have betten other knights(those above themselves) not once
or twice but ...
This is distressing becouse I wonder why you feel that new Knights must
do better than you did when you were Knighted.  I say this becouse I
assume that you have continued to get better.
I appologize in advance for upsetting everyone.