Feast at Cossacks! Mongols! and Huns! is sold out

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Greetings all, and thank you for the onslaught of reservations! Feast is
sold out at this point.  I will contact any reservations that continue to
come in that are on the waiting list.

There is still a few cabin spaces left, but fearing the slowness of snail
mail, please call or preferably email me if you really need or want a
cabin.  I will try to reserve them and people can pay at the door.

Please pass this information on to the internet challenged!

Until next weekend...
Lady Sveva