Looking for Medioeval Tends

Poster: Ulisse <whiteknight@iol.it>

Good Day, M'Lord and M'Ladyes

I'm Victor, Seneshal of Ranaan Shire, from South Drachenwald and I'm looking
for
waterproved Medioeval Tents for me and my people.

Can You Help me finding something interesting ?

I'd need small individual ones and a Large Command Tent for Royal Guests or
Excellencies

We are a new branch (Milan, Italy)  and we can not afford large expenses.
We all will be very gratefull for any cheap solution You might suggest us.

With my letter, I also confirm the Invitation to our Shire by any SCAdian
that would visit Milan this Summer. We have  four Middle Age museums only in
Milan, and we are used in having Non Official Event every month.

In Service

Victor

  HOME PAGE GLOBALE     http://www.engitel.com/ranaan

Scuola di Spada,  SCA, GdR Live, Live Inglese,
Personal Home Page  , Manifestazioni

Sword school, SCA, Live RPG, Lorien Trust's LRPG
Personal Home Page  , Events