Re: Looking for Medioeval Tends - OHMYGAWD! PLEASE REPLY PRIVATELY!!

Poster: Donald Wagner <polearmed@worldnet.att.net>

OMYGAWD!on

Please avoid excessive multiple postings by replying only to the nice
gentle that posted it and so kindly listed the entire knowne world in
its headers.  Please filter your header so that it reads only the poster
and maybe the list, if you must.  Oh...please and thank you.

I think this is actually someone else's job to send the obligatory
warning and I am stepping on their diligent toes, but that never stopped
me before.

OHMYGAWD!off

Falcone