Re: Fighter Practice

Poster: Beiskaldi <Beiskaldi@aol.com>

  Greetings my lady!  The Shire of Highland Foorde has rapier practices the
third and fourth Thursdays of the month at the National Guard Armory in
Frederick MD (at least until good weather gets here and we can go outside
again).  Starting at 7:30pm.

I am not sure where you are coming from, but it is the same place as where our
dance this weekend is.  Directions:

>From West or North:  Come down I70 East, take exit 56 onto rt. 144 East, turn
left at the traffic light.  Go 1/4 mile, armory will be on the right--there is
a park & ride lot on the left of the road directly across from it.

>From South:  Take I270 north to exit 31A (rt. 85 North).  Go to the 6th (?)
traffic light and turn left onto I70 East, and follow directions from above.
Note:  85 merges with 355 just before this turn--there is a truck stop on the
right hand side across from the exit onto 70 E;

>From East:  Take I70 West to exit 56, rt. 144 EAST--Turn left at the stop sign
(right will take you into downtown Frederick--this is a very bad thing unless
you know Frederick).  Go about 1/2 mile and armory will be on right.

If you have questions about rapier practices, you can contact Gregoire de
Conteville, our current rapier marshal, at glewweg@erols.com.  There is also
archery and heavy practice here on these nights for now.

Thyra