The Big Map O' Atlantia

Poster: Julien de Montfort <julien@spiaggia.org>

Greetings once again!

I wish to thank everyone who got up with me regarding the map of
Atlantia I am working on (http://www.spiaggia.org/resources/map).  I
also got several offers of assistance by good gentles involved in the
mapping and geography fields, which I plan on making good use of. ;-)

Several people asked about the semi-mythical Master List of Atlantian
Zipcodes -- after checking, it turns out that such a creature is in
fact mythical.  Milpitas does not keep master lists of what groups are
in control of what zipcodes, and in fact that responsibility is
delegated to the individual groups.

Atlantia has been trying to get a 'definative' list of zipcodes
together and has met with partial success.  Any of the seneschals out
there may wish to contact the Kingdom Seneschal, Keilyn, to
confirm what she may or may not have for your particular group.  For
that matter, if you have zipcodes for your group, send them along to
me as well, as they will be helpful for the map. ;-)

Many thanks,
Julien

Seigneur Julien de Montfort de Bourgogne     De sable, seme d'hermines
"Solum Dice Nullus Sunt Suficio"             d'or, tres amphorae et un
Canton de Spiaggia Levantina                     caid palissade argent
julien@spiaggia.org                            http://www.spiaggia.org