Re: Fighter Practice in Frederick

Poster: Greg Glewwe <glewweg@erols.com>

Directions to Thursday 7:30 P.M. Rapier Practice:
Take I 70 to the second exit for MD 144 (if you get to MD 85 you passed
it), which is still on the east side of town before you really get to the
city.  You might have to go to the next exit and u-turn because I cannot
remember if there is actually a westbound exit from I70 to MD 144, but I
think that there is one.  In any case, the ramps will hit MD 144 at a right
angle and you want to turn left to go back east.  It is only about 150
yards or so east on 144 and then you turn right into the new armory lot.
Park and come in the center front doors.  No Black Soled Shoes for this
practice!!

Call Gregoire with Questions at 301-698-1269.
Thanks!

Gregoire