Re: What happened to tradition

Poster: Marybeth Lavrakas <lavrakas@email.unc.edu>

I like the Wagon Marshal idea best (so far)...this would be helpful, too,
at sites where the actual camping areas are dark & hard to find.

Of course, the Wagoneers would have to go back on duty Saturday morning to
marshal out the vehicles of late arrivals, but that's a lot better than
losing a site!

The earlier comment about the problem being exacerbated by sites that only
hold 25% percent of the number of cars there was a real interesting one.
I think that until now if I'd been searching for a site I probably
wouldn't have put the parking capacity high on my list of things to check.

Kathryn Rous