Re: Once more into the fray....

Poster: Web Writers Union Local 404 <local404@shell.ezy.net>

> Here's one just for fun.  It's currently going through Kingdom but I
> don't know if it was on the April Letter of Intent (though that would
> have been appropriate!)
> Per pale, three pails in pale impailed.  (Not it's not a joke, he really
> wants it!)

Speaking as the consulting herald for that one, well, we all have lapses
of sanity on occasion. ;-)

It gets better, of course.  The pails are white, so they're pale pails.
And when it was originally sent in, it was returned because the handles
(also know as the 'bail') was incorrect.  So what we have then is per
pale, three pale pails in pale impailed, yet the pails failed on account
of the bails. ;-)

Julien
Herald, and not ashamed of my actions, dammit! :-)

  Stephen Mumford                      local404@local404.com
  Web Writer's Union Local 404       http://www.local404.com