Flyer:Hidden Mtn/Nottinghill Coill Birthday

Poster: Ann & Les Shelton <sheltons@conterra.com>

Greetings all,

As the Acorn was detained this month, Lord Donal has asked that I post
this flyer for next weekends event.  Please share with your friends who
may be interested but not on the Rose.  Thanks

Anne le Coeur

 April 10th - 12th - A Southern Birthday
 Baronies of Nottinghill Coill and Hidden Mountain

      Another year has come and gone, and the Baronies of Nottinghill
Coill and Hidden Mountain are getting together to celebrate!  In honor
of the occasion, the good folks of these two baronies are inviting all
who would attend to join us in a  weekend of fun, fighting, and tests of
artistic talent, not to mention food!
      There will  be three A&S competitions - Best Baronial Regalia
(items to be donated to the respective baronies), Best Scrolls (help
defray the local backlogs!), and an Open competition.
      Fighting?  Oh, yes.  This is where their Excellencies pick out
their champions!  There will be a Bearpit Tourney, and those seeking the
honor of becoming a Baronial Champion will have to pass three tests,
courtesy of Their Excellencies.   There will also be a Rapier
tournament. The site opens at 5pm Friday, and closes at noon Sunday.
The site is VERY DRY - original containers will be grounds for removal
from camp (work with me, people!).
      Sir David, OL, will be hosting a hand-drumming class (Middle
Eastern), and there will be a drum circle Saturday night (probably
Friday night as well).
      We will also have an egg hunt for the kids on Saturday, prizes to
be awarded at feast.
      The site will be the Congaree Girl Scout Camp, in Lexington, SC.
Cabin space and tenting will be available on a first-come, first served
basis. Pricing is $5 Day-Trip off-board; Day-Trip- On-board, $10;
Camping - off-board $8, Camping -on-board $13,  and children are
half-price for all.
     Autocrats are Lord Donal MakBrair (Gary Bryers): (803) 699-9621
(NLT 10pm) and Emelyn Pacok(Pam Parr): (803) 559-9911 (NLT 10pm).
For reservations, contact Aoibheal de la Belle Ame (Pam Parr): (803)
559-9911 (NLT 10pm).

 Directions:  From I-20:  Take exit #55, Turn towards Pelion and Red
Bank (East Hgwy 6).  After 7.2 miles, Rt 6 merges into Hgwy 302.
Continue on for 1 mile until you see the Camp Congaree sign on the
right.  * Turn right onto Crystal Springs Drive.  Go 1.8 miles and turn
right onto Noah Lucas Rd (Dirt road).  Camp is on the right down the
road. From I-26: Take exit #113 - Turn towards the Airport onto Hgwy
302.  Follow 302 for 10.2 miles to Camp Congaree sign on right.
Continue at * above.