If not mail then boots...?

Poster: "Steve Schell" <sschell@hepc.com>

Well dispite being an outsider to the SCA (unless you count Barony of
the SilverChannel  on IRC) I was surprised that no one could help out
with the name of an armorer located in Virginia.  Perhaps I shall have
to travel to an event that has a good variety of merchants to find what
I seek.  In the meantime, I humbly seek any information on leather
workers that may be available.  ( set of period leather boots is another
much desired piece of garb.)  Or if no one can help directly, then can
someone suggest a suitable event at which to find such a craftsperson?

With deep respect, (begging here)

Steven "I don't have a persona name" Schell
(IRC: Channel-SCA, Nick-Neverking)