Re: Their Majesties...

Poster: Margaret Stalls <stalls@email.unc.edu>

good gentles
	i personally see no reason why their majesties cannot be full time
parents and run our kingdom at the same time.  many people seem to be
giving them a hard time.  it's only been about two weeks since
coronation and already people are harrassing them.  if we don't have
their problems or their experience, perhaps we shouldn't be so quick to
judge them. in the immortal words of my mother, "if you don't have
something nice to say, don't say anything at all."
alison stalls
rosalind
kappellenberg