Rule of Thumb

Poster: <PERS2737@DALH.jcpenney.com>

To  ATLANTIA--INET     Noble Atlantians

From: C.J. Schaffer

A rule of thumb i wish everyone would use is this: If your email begins
with "Dear Lord/Lady X," please send it to Lord/Lady X and not to the
Merry Rose. Today we are reading personal replies to personal replies to
a personal letter to someone who is not even on this list. Some of you
may find this interesting. I find it an intrusion.

Nils Olafsson