Siege of Troy

Poster: Efenwealt Wyslte <wystle@ipass.net>

Howabout that Seige of Troy. Was that a kicking event or what? Feast was great,
the fighting was blast to watch, we even got to dance and go to a good bardic
circle. Anybody who missed it, I highly recommend going to it next year. I
daresay, it was the most fun event I've been to in a while. Vivat! Lord Edmund,
Lady Simkin, and the rest of Baelfire Dun!

-a very happy Efen.