Re: light-hearted and fun

Poster: geneviamoas@juno.com

>From Genevia - MoAS Shire of Seareach, Atlantia
On Mon, 06 Apr 1998 10:48:59 PDT "Terry L. Neill"
<longshipco@hotmail.com> writes:

>Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <longshipco@hotmail.com>
>
>Vivat Miri!
>
>Now for something entirely different:
>
>What is your ideal venue for A&S?  What would make you go out of your
>way to enter/display your creations/knowledge?
>At an A&S event or SCa event . Knowing The judging would be done by
people Knowledgeable in the form used and willing to share that wisdom to
aid and abett my attempts not simply to critique. They may be the only
access I have to getting better depending on my location and situation.

>Competition or Display?
>Yess. I like both ideas for different reasons and uses

>Prizes?
Certainly but not exclusively or primarily

>Theme?  Topic?  Way of displaying?  Kind of event?
>Specific theme / topic: Known Months or a Year in advance if possible
with clear guidelines . Maybe something that builds from year to year
like : at event A Spinning wool is taught. Next year's competition
Spinning wool 3 methods to be demonstrated and the resulting thread
judged for length, strength, and evenness of size froma given amount of
wool. And year 2 teach Dying Wool so year 3 's competition would be wool
dying   Etc........

>Documentation?  If so what kind?
>That Depends on what you want to use it for, the abilities and access to
information of the person documenting, and the level of entrants
...Beginners, Laurel??

>What kind of comments do you like to see/receive??
>Constructive ! This is okay or this is excellent Have you tried ... or I
recommend ....for this reason or I'd love to talk more see me or call me
@ ....  Please be specific it is much more helpful than vague comments
pro or con.

<<geneviaMoAS@juno.com>>>