Re: Sheep Raids

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

My apologies for not putting the date on my post on Sheep Raids - since the
person who asked had access to the Acorn & the date is still listed (tho it
states "cancelled") I did not think of it.

Sheep Raids (or some not-officially-SCA-sponsored version thereof) will
take place Friday, April 24 through Sunday, April 26 at Poplar Grove
Plantation just outside of Wilmington.

I know that Alesia is no longer on the Merry Rose, but I believe Genevia is
- m'lady, I will leave it to you to clarify the exact status of the event
or post a flyer.  My apologies if I've muddied the water by posting.

Lady Kat