Re: regarding Their Magesties

Poster: Odinson13 <Odinson13@aol.com>

In a message dated 98-04-06 10:07:08 EDT, Miri writes:

<< Yeah, well, I feel lucky we also don't have plague, the Inquisition,
 etc....but of course as a society that started in America, we naturally
 shouldn't have such things- besides, they're not fun unless carried out
 as outrageous and harmless shtick. >>

Being pagan and a follower of Wicca I am also glad we're not completely
period, as I am greatly allergic to fire and well done meat.

In Service and Blessed Be,
Odinson