Re: Sheep Raids

Poster: geneviamoas@juno.com

ATTENTION ONE AND ALL!!  I am happy to announce SHEEP RAIDS X is a
definate GO. We are accepting reservations, upgrading our sheep stocks,
preparing for a visit from the true false god babaloo, Creating stories
songs puns ... about sheep and sheep raiding and generally readying the
field to welcome one and all . The March Acorn has particulars and I will
reprint them Here as needed . ( The sheep are up in arms about being
suspended) Ya'll come on Sheep raids X  IS happening!!!!!

Yours in service and sheepish fun
Genevia - MoAS Shire of Seareach
627 Decatur Dr., Wilmington,NC 28403 - 2722, (910) 799 - 1941.
<geneviaMoAS@juno.com>