Re: Sheep Raids

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

At 12:01 PM 4/7/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Good gentles,
>
>Can someone confirm for me whether or not Sheep Raids will be going
>forward as planned?  First I heard it was cancelled, then that it was back
>on, then find that it has been completely removed from the Acord.

Yes, yes, a thousand time yes!  I am not sure whether it will be an
"offical" event or not, as it was not on the Acorn calendar, but it WILL be
going on.  As I understand it, Seareach was under a suspension when the
April Acorn was published, but has been or will be reinstated.  In any
case, modern publicity had already gone out, and the decision was made to
continue.)  I know that I will be there, as will the majority of Cathanar.
I had the opportunity to sample a few items from the feast at a Seareach
gathering, and wholeheartedly recommend it!

AFAIK, the flyer in the March Acorn is still valid, and I can mail copies
if you can't get them electronically from Seareach.

In service,
Lady Kat

BTW, thanks to those who responded with information about the Middle Bridge.