Thank yous and more requests

Poster: "Steve Schell" <sschell@hepc.com>

I'd like to hold a party for all those who responded and are helping me
find armor suppliers.  I was overwhelmed with such enthusiastic
support.  Now I have another question.  (and for everyone already
e-mailing me, you're already answering this)

Is there any particularly good event or method for bringing a non-SCA
liking spouse into a more tolerant and SCA accepting mood?  Perhaps
someone out there has had experience with this before and can give me
some pointers.  After all, I'd like to thank everyone in person some day
;-) (I'm in Barony Caer Mear's region, Richmond VA)

Forever in your graces' collective debt,

Steven Schell