Re: Question and request

Poster: "Jessica Wilbur" <jessica@pop.net>

> Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>
>
> I am looking for suggestions and opinions on good games. I have not been
> around long enough to see what is overplayed and what hasn't. So I am asking
> the general public they're opinion. Tell me your favorite game not your
> favorite games source.
> Regards
> Tristan

I think that people are giving you sources because most of us only know the
commonly played games, like Nine Men's Morris or Alquerque. We're giving
you sources so you can go find other, less-known games on your own. I
think it's better to go do the research yourself, rather than expect to have it
handed to you.

Hmm. I didn't mean that to be a flame, but I'll shimmy into my asbestos
cotehardie anyway...  =)

--Muireann ni Riordain