Re: Question and request

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> What is the address for the Bards mailing list?(subject command exc.) Also
> for the gammers out there what are the some "period" games that are not
> general knowledge to most game players and know where I can get rules for
> said game. Please respond privately as I do not wish to crowd the mailing list.

subscribe minstrel

There's a historical games mailing list at the same site:

subscribe hist-games

You can also look at

http://www.inmet.com/~justin/game-hist.html

It has a webbed archive of the hist-games mailing list, rules for
games, and an annotated bibliography of quite a few books about the
topic.

-- Gregory Blount