Re: Question and request

Poster: Karen@stierbach.atlantia.sca.org (Larsdatter, Karen )

Tristan wrote:

> I am looking for suggestions and opinions on good games. I have not been
> around long enough to see what is overplayed and what hasn't. So I am asking
> the general public they're opinion. Tell me your favorite game not your
> favorite games source.

I'm quite fond of Nine Men's Morris, myself ... I'm not terribly
*good* at it, but I like to play it sometimes.

You can find out more about Nine Men's Morris and other period games
by visiting the Arts and Sciences Links Page at
http://moas.atlantia.sca.org/topics.htm ... there's even a link to a
place where you can play Nine Men's Morris online!

By the way -- other pages at the Atlantian A&S site include
information on upcoming concerts, conferences, museum exhibits, etc.,
which will be coming to the greater Atlantian area, as well as all
the Arts and Sciences activities you've come to expect from the site.
 ;)  If anyone has any information that should be added to the site,
please let me know ...

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Karen Larsdatter