Spend a Day Demo-One more try! 8)

Poster: "alison rhodes" <arrow@hickory.net>

Fair Merry Friends1

I am so sorry about that! Please forgive me, I didn't realize that it
wouldn't go though. Let me try one more time!
Lady Alison MacLeod
(who is silly at times......)

Spend a day with a Knight Demo/Baronial Fighter Practice
The Arts and Science Center, Statesville, NC

The Canton of Baelfire Dunn invites all to assist in a day long
demonstration full of merriment and excitement to welcome in the spring.
The site is the Arts and Science Center in Statesville, NC, and it opens at
10:00am and closes at 5:00pm. It is extremely dry. Activities include a
heavy weapons tournaments for the enjoyment of the public, open display of
A&S, and dancing lessons. Since this is also a Baronial fighter practice
there will be authorizations held all day. The Marshall for the day will be
Lord Duncan McAdam (Adam Bennett). Any Talent that the public may enjoy is
highly requested! Singers, drummers, pipers, merchants, storytellers,
spinners and weavers are welcome to come and play all day. Please contact
the Autocrat before the event so spacing can be planned. The Canton will
sell lunch and drink items throughout the day, and for anyone wishing
faster food, there are many eateries nearby. If you have any questions
please feel free to call or email the Autocrat.

Autocrat: Lady Alison MacLeod (Alison Rhodes)
405 Heritage Road, Statesville, NC, 28625
email: arrow@hickory.net

Site: The Arts and Science Center, 1335 Museum Road
Statesville, NC, 28677, phone: (704) 873-4734

Directions: From Hickory: Go I-40 East towards Statesville. Get off
 on exit 150, which is highway 115, turn left at the light.***Go
approximately 1/8 mile to Millsaps Road. Turn right. (The road is between a
BP and Citgo Stations.) The should be log cabins in front of you. Turn
right, and the museum is on the right with parking on the right and left.
>From Winston-Salem: Go 1-40 West towards Statesville. Take exit 150, 115
highway, and turn right at the light. Follow Hickory directions. ***
>From Charlotte: Go 1-77 North towards Statesville. Take 1-40 West towards
Hickory. Get off on exit 150, highway 115. Turn right at the light. follow
Hickory directions. ***

In the Service of Atlantia,
Lady Alison MacLeod