Crash Space in Asheville this weekend

Poster: "Joyce A. Baldwin" <jocetta@ibm.net>

The lovely and talented Dervila ni Leanon will be attending a beadmaking
workshop in Asheville NC this weekend (4/17-4/20) and is looking for some
gracious gentles who could offer her crash space on Fri & Sat nights.  As
she does not have computer acess at this time, she has asked me to post
this request to the list.  If anyone can offer her space, please send
contact info to me and I will pass it on to her.

She is allergic to cats, but it can usually be controlled with medication
if there is not a lot of dust or mold around as well (they seem to work
synergistically ).

In recompense, she is willing to offer beads of her making or to tell you
stories for your amusement.

Thank you

Jocetta

Joyce A. Baldwin
Diva Extraordinaire

In the Society for Creative Anachronism:
Lady Jocetta Thrushleigh of Rowansgarth
Exchequer, Canton of Buckston on Eno