Re: Excalibur and Eogan's apologizes

Poster: Odinson13 <Odinson13@aol.com>

In a message dated 98-04-15 09:07:28 EDT, Miri writes:

<< Aside from all these reasons, belief and interest in the Arthurian dream
 and the Victorian  interpretations of the days of Knights and Ladies,
 Kings and Queens, and so forth are a big part of what got the SCA off
 the ground.  That's why we speak of it as the Dream and not the Study
 Hour....not to say we don't do research, etc., but we do also dream
 about it.... >>

At least someone realized that without Arthur there would probably be no SCA.

Odinson