Re: Level of work

Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

  All orders have a polling list for the companions or peers of an order to
give there imput on certain gentles.(Except the chivalry) Correct me if I am
wrong, the members of an order are the ones who decided who is inducted.
TRMS  just award it. TRMs can pass on the letters they get to the order in
question and also have the right to participate in any order's meeting.
  So the answer to your question is TRMS get the aid of the order in
question to decide who gets inducted in said order.
Regards,
Tristan