Re: Awards and such

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

---Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net> wrote:
><snip>
> Well, this is not *my* "rule". And as I mentioned in my letter, I
got the
> information from the Atlantian web page in the section on our
Kingdom's
> awards. An article which I also mentioned was published in Tournaments
> Illuminated in Winter 1996. It clearly states that the QOC can only be
> given once. Now either the article is wrong, Katerina was unaware of
this,
> or the "rule" (not mine, the Kingdom's) has changed and the article
needs
> to be updated.
<snipped some cool stuff about Susanna>

--> Remember, all of this stuff is given by the Whim of the
Crown.(Rules made to be broken,eh?)
BTW, one difference with the QoC is that the Queen may call a council
of it's members to discuss some point of Courtesy... Which is another
similarity to the Great Orders...

Regards,
Bryce de Byram,
S.C.A. Law Junkie

==
Duane Moore (THL Bryce de Byram)
and
Susan Juroff (Lady Susanna Grey) share this account.
Please send accordingly.
Thank you.