Re: Awards and such

Poster: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>

Date: Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:44:18
To: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>
From: Josh <dungeon@norfolk.infi.net>
Subject: Re: Awards and such

I feel if you should just leave a blank such as 1. Suggested
Award:_____________. Or something similar. Making it mutiple choice will
make it look tackey. Though I think the form is tacky to begin with, I think
it would look better if there were just prompt questions like:2. What
incidents make this individual worthy of said award? exc
My 2 cents
Tristan