Merlin - elements of the original legends

Poster: Heather Swann <heather@pop.net>

This has been puzzling me since I saw the second half of the 'Merlin'
program (I missed part 1):

Someone has mentioned to me that Queen Mab was associated with Morganna
or Morgan le Fey in the older legends of Arthur and Merlin, but I don't
recall when or where or if she was in those legends at all.  Does anyone
else recall?  This is just one of those nagging questions that tugs at
your brain until you remember it.  I mention it here because the legends
about it are all Medieval if I recall correctly.....

Miri