RE: Merlin - elements of the original legends

Poster: William Fielder <WFielder@bn.com>

Queen Madb is a fairly major character in ancient British mythology.
She is a goddess in earlier myths but eventually she is downgraded to a
Faerie queen.  I haven't ever seen her attached to the Arthurian legends
before, however.

Sionan MacCruimmen

sable, a coney sejant with a bordure argent
(black field, white rabbit, white border)