Re: Merlin - elements of the original legends

Poster: Alea Henle <ahenle@yahoo.com>

Good gentles,

In 1988, there was a book published entitled The Book of Merlin :
Insights from the Merlin Conference (or some such).  It was edited by
RJ Stewart and is now out of print, but copies should still be
floating around (I have a copy but, alas, it is in storage in NH and
will not be freed from durance vile until August at the earliest).  RJ
Stewart has also produced an anthology and list of sources on Merlin
(this discovered in a brief dip into the depths of amazon.com) that I
haven't seen and may still be in print.  If anyone is still interested
in it after Pennsic, I should have it by then (as well as uncounted
other books that are pleading for release ...)

Alea