Re: Roll of Arms Competition (?)

Poster: Logan & Arielle <sirlogan@mail.clt.bellsouth.net>

Now you will have to excuse my heraldic ignorance but, does this mean that
Mistress Celynen is asking that there not be an addition to the rolls that have
each fighters Arms displayed?  If not, well thanks.  If so, I personally think
that would be a shame.  To date there are only two (that I know of) that are
done and a third that apparently never got finished.  However, the two that are
done are absolutely fabulous.  I think that they are a very impressive way to
document Crown Lists, not to mention just plain "neat" to look at (I know I
know  "you can't end a sentence with a preposition, it should be at which to
look").

Just wondering,
Duke Logan