Crown - Thanks, heralds!

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings from Rhiannon!

I will be talking about this in the May herald's newsletter, but I wanted
everyone in Atlantia to know how proud I was of our heralds this past
weekend.  I must have had over 25 heralds available and willing to help
with Crown and I tried to find something for everybody who came up and
offered to help.

Thanks so much, folks!  You did a great job and made life much easier for
me, the autocrat, the marshals, the Crown, everybody!

>From the ones who worked the consult table, to the ones who made
announcements and helped herald the tourney to the ones who made sure I had
water to drink, thank you so very much!  I was very proud of you all and
really appreciate everything you did!!!

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald
House Corvus, Sacred Stone