Relocating

Poster: Mariah Gaven de Andovere <keri@frontiernet.net>

Greetings to the Good Gentles of the Merry Rose,

In the very near future myself and my family will be relocating back to
Atlantia (YEAH!!!!!!!!) more specifically to the Tidewater area. This
means that we will be both, especially my husband, be looking for jobs.
We are both desperate to move home but we cannot until one of us has a
full time job. Any assistance to this desperate request would be greatly
appreciated. Respond privately to,< keri@frontiernet.net>
Thank-you!!
Lady Mariah Gaven de Andovere
MKA Keri-Lynn Brown