Pennsic Choir

Poster: Nancy Davis <nancyad@mindspring.com>

Good gentles,

As Pennsic approaches, I thought I would post Keilyn's message about the
Pennsic Choir again. I have added a separate message from the conductor,
Lady Erlan, about the schedule and music selection. It sounds wonderful.

Ysolt

From: Daggett42 <Daggett42@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Pennsic choir

Greetings
We have rehearsals everyday from 3 - 6 in the largest A & S Tent. The
times have been booked and the performance has been booked. The rehearsals
will begin on Tuesday of Land Grab Week. I will be there and who ever can
come, great!
Only over the second weekend, when everyone comes, rehearsals are
different.
I have chosen some neat music. A lot of it will be familiar to most people.
There is a Sweelink Hodie, O Magnum Mysterium and Ave Maria by Tomas Luis de
Victoria, In Dulci Jublio by Praetorius, 3 Spanish Carols (Riu Riu
Chiu...etc)
A few chants with 4 part settings and one or two "popular carols", 13th
century. I still have to decide on a few things but I have 90% of the concert
down!
I hope that you will be able to sing with us this year. Last year's
times were real bad. I didn't book the class with the A&S coordinator til
March, I thought that would be enough time, ooops, guess not. This year the
times were reserved in November!
You should be receiveing the mailing from me by the beginning of April and
the announcement should go into the next issue of your Kingdon Newsletter.
See you at the war,
Erlan

Nancy A. Davis
nancyad@mindspring.com