Emerald Joust Hotel Deadline

Poster: "Terafan Greydragon" <greydragon@erols.com>

Greetings from Master Terafan, autocrat for Emerald Joust.

    Emerald Joust is just over two weeks away.    Please send in your
reservations.

I want to remind everyone that Friday, 8 May, is the deadline for making
hotel reservations in the reserved block of rooms, if you are choosing to
stay in the hotel.  The hotel is 3 minutes from the site.

FOR THOSE WISHING TO USE A HOTEL:  We have made block reservations with the
Comfort Inn, 5380 Oaklawn Blvd,  (Between I-295 and Fort Lee).   (804)
452-0022.  $70/night for up to 4 people.  Reservations should be made before
8 May.  Let them know you are in the “SCA”.

                        Terafan