Re: Reflections on Crown

Poster: Duane Moore <poetamilitarus@yahoo.com>

<snipped quite a bit...>

> 4.  Whoever bribed Mother Nature deserves something...as late as
Friday
> morning the forecast was for rain and possibly even thunderstorms.
> Instead, the day was partly cloudy, with no rain until well after the
> list was complete.
>

> Gorm of Berra
----> NAY, good friend not a bribe! Apparently, you are unaware of my
amazing ability!
It has never rained on the fighting of ANY event I have autocrated, OR
was asked by the Autocrat to fix the unfortunate weather conidition!!!!
;-)
Byton Tremaine
Friend of Thor

BTW: Please don't socilite me with bribes for your events now that you
know! It would be UNETHICAL for a gentleman such as myself to haggle
such a Rare gift. Any inquires may be directed to my Agent, Count Guido.
>;-)

(sometimes known as ...
Bryce de Byram
autocrat of Crown Tourney)
> ==
==
Duane Moore (THL Bryce de Byram)
and
Susan Juroff (Lady Susanna Grey) share this account.
Please send accordingly.
Thank you.