auxcillium change of location and flyer

Poster: lord_rohern <lord_rohern@InfoAve.Net>

CHANGE OF LOCATION

June 13, 1998
Auxillium et Concillium
Guardians of the Sacred Stone, Charlotte, NC

So you can't make it to University or you just can't get enough of
classes, then here's your second chance.  We, The Canton of the
Guardians of the Sacred Stone, send an extended invitation to join us
for a day full of fun, skills, and fighting . . . . well, it is war and
peace, isn't it?   Site Opens at 8:30am and classes start at 9am,
closes  at 5 pm.  Classes with limits are a first come, first serve.  A
sign up sheet well be at the troll area.

This year boasts an expanded schedule of arts, crafts, and weaponry
taught by some of Atlanta's finest including classes designed for
children.  Heavy, rapier and combat archery authorizations will be held
during the day.

Classes in advanced Belly Dancing taught by Viscountess Alethea, Grain
Brewing by Atlantian Royal Brewer Lord Havelyard, Combat Archery by
Kingdom Archery Marshall Lord Steafan O'Reilly, and Bobbin Lace by
Francesca la Cusiosa are highlights.  In the children's track, Etiquette
and Style in Boffer Tournaments by Duke Sir Logan Ebonwoulfe, Middle
Eastern Rhythms and Dining with Lady Maria Beatriz (Bambi), and
children's archery by Lord Steafan O'Reilly.

Full Class schedules will be sent to Local Seneschals for distribution
or you may contact the autocrat for a full class listing.

Some classes have limits and fees.  Class fees should be paid directly
to the instructor with the exception of the Stained Glass Class. Kits
for Stained Glass must be pre-ordered.  Direct inquiries and
registration for Stained Glass only to John Van der Velde 704 895-8876.
but kit is not mandatory and this is a hands on class.

	Class			Limit			Fee
	Stained Glass		   20 			$10 plus $50 kit
	Lampworking		   12			$  6 for kit
	Bobbin Lace		    6			$20 for kit
        ( we now have two classes for bobbin lace )
	Brewing		           25			no fee

This is a dry site with no camping,  Feast will not be served, but there
are some eating establishments in the area, so you may wish to bring a
picnic lunch.  Vendors are more than welcome, but please bring your own
table.

Cost:  $3.00 per person, all ages.  Reservations should be sent to Lady
Sibilla (Vicki Williams), 98 Miller Avenue, Concord, NC  28025, wk:
704  587-7926 or hm:  704 786-3791.  Make checks payable to the Canton
of the Guardians of the Sacred Stone/SCA inc.

New Directions:  Take best way to I-77 to Charlotte, exit onto West
Trade Street, ( from the South 10, the North 10C ).  Head away from city
(west).  Trade turns into Beatties Ford Road.  Northwest School of the
Arts is on the left (1.5 miles from I-77).  Turn left on Celia Avenue
before school to get to parking lot by the field on right.