in search of Gryfth

Poster: "Hilda Jean Smith-Beattie" <mariabeatriz.la.mora@mailexcite.com>

Unto the Populace of Norther Atlantia
I was the Storvik Baronial meeting this Sunday  asking for help with a question and someone suggested I ask Lord Gryfth. If anyone knows his e-mail adress would you be so kind as to pass it to me?
thank  you
la Mora

MY Lord Gryfth
if you are watching
This is Maria Beatriz la Mora,please e-mail me privately, I have a boon to ask of you..not for me but for my students.
Thank you
Maria Beatriz la Mora

---
Dance for love
Love the dance
And date someone with massage experience!
c. Bambi;Annandale, VA 1997

http://www.mailexcite.com